With RBC, you can combine two countries, multiple accounts and a world of information into one simple way to bank. And it's right at your fingertips.
eStatements via Online Banking
Eliminate all that extra paper waste, better protect your identity and spend less time managing your accounts. Go paperless! We'll send you a notification each month to let you know your statement is available online. Then, simply login to Online Banking to view and download your statement.
Plus, Online Banking lets you:
- Access your RBC Royal Bank accounts in Canada from a single sign-on
- View balances, transactions, and check images - up to 12 months of history
- Transfer funds between your U.S. and Canadian accounts
- Transfer funds between RBC Bank and other U.S. financial institutions
- Download transaction information to personal financial software
- Order checks
- Make stop payments
- Link your RBC Bank checking account to another deposit account or line of credit for overdraft protection
And much more...whenever you need!
Telephone & Email Client Service
Any time you have a question or concern regarding your RBC Bank or RBC Royal Bank accounts, simply call 1-800 ROYAL 5-3 (1-800-769-2553). You'll enjoy 24/7 access to your account information and client service via:
- Voice response & touch tone banking
- Bilingual Customer Service Representatives
- Multi-lingual translation support
You can also send us a secure email via Online Banking. Whichever option you choose, we're happy to help!
- Can I still get a paper statement mailed to me?
- Yes. To receive paper statements, you can log in Online Banking and make the selection within the “Profile and Preferences” section to start receiving paper statement. Royal Embassy Checking account holders will be charged $1.00 per monthly paper statement.
e-Statements via Online Banking - Eliminate all that extra paper waste, better protect your identity and spend less time managing your accounts. Opt-in to go paperless! We'll send you a notification each month to let you know your statement is available online. Then, simply login to Online Banking to view and download your statement.
- How long will my eStatements be available online?
- Beginning with statements generated after February 20, 2012, each account statement will remain online for a period of 24 months.
- How can I be sure my Online Banking messages are secure?
- The emails you send to us from your online banking session are as secure as your account information itself. That's because the communication is transmitted only inside our multiple layers of firewalls that include 128 bit encryption to ensure no one can access your personal information.
- Can I order copies of statements or check images I can't see online?
- Yes. You can request copies of checks and statements by calling us at 1-800 ROYAL 5-3 (1-800-769-2553) or sending us a secure message through Online Banking.
View All FAQs
We're here to help.
Whenever you have a question or need help, just give us a call.
- 1-800 ROYAL 5-3