Whether it's online or over the phone, paying bills while you're in the U.S. is easy and FREE!
Online Bill Pay
Take advantage of our state-of-the-art encryption to safely receive and pay your U.S. bills electronically. Now, instead of writing and sending checks, you can:
- Establish one-time or recurring payments to U.S. vendors using funds from your RBC Bank accounts - up to a year in advance
- Make next-day electronic payments so you can avoid paying late fees
- View and manage scheduled payments, e-billers and bill reminders
And remember, with the single sign-on feature, you can easily switch gears to access and pay Canadian bills using funds from your RBC Royal Bank accounts.
Just call 1-800 ROYAL 5-3 (1-800-769-2553) to establish one-time and recurring payment to vendors.
If you prefer, you can always pay your U.S. bills by writing a check and remitting via U.S. mail.
- What types of bills can I pay online?
- Generally, there are two types of bills you can pay using Online Bill Pay. They are:
- Recurring fixed payments - these are bills due in the same amount on a regular basis. Examples include your mortgage, car or student loan payment.
- Recurring variable payments - these are bills you pay regularly, but the amount may change from period to period. Examples include utilities or credit card payments.
- Are there bills I can't pay online?
- Yes. In the U.S., neither tax payments nor court ordered payments may be processed using Online Bill Pay.
View All FAQs
We're here to help.
Whenever you have a question or need help, just give us a call.
- 1-800 ROYAL 5-3